To help the poor and meritorious students for their higher education.
To build an equitable, democratic and environmntally sustainable society with improvement of health and hygiene.
Adoption of schools in the backward areas and improve quality of education.
To work for the creation of equitable, democratic and environmentally clean society.
ESRO is a voluntary, non-profit, non-government social service organisation formed and registered in the year 2007 for the welfare of the society involved in various activities of the welfare of poor and deprived. The organisation is working in the areas of rural and urban development, child education, women empowerment and prevention of environmental pollution. The core working group comprises of young, talented and committed professionals from various walks of life.
Our Programs and Activities
- Adoption of schools in the backward areas and improve quality of education.
- Develop the adopted schools as model schools.
- Facilitate scholarships to meritorious and needy students, to persive higher education.
- To educate people not to defecate in the open area.
- Clean water and sanitation program.
- Civil society program at poorest area.
- Initiation of research activities on environmental pollution and mitigate consequences of natural disaster.
- Media tool kit for HIV/AIDS awareness among masses & Sex Education.