ESRO is a voluntary, non-profit, non-government social service organisation formed and registered in the year 2007 for the welfare of the society involved in various activities of the welfare of poor and deprived. The organisation is working in the areas of rural and urban development, child education, women empowerment and prevention of environmental pollution. The core working group comprises of young, talented and committed professionals from various walks of life.
- To work for the creation of equitable, democratic and environmentally clean society.
- To improve the quality of education more particularly primary education.
- To prevent the environmental pollution and improve the health, hygiene and ecology.
- To provide support to the masses during natural calamity in the form of training, resource materials and needs.
- To develop scientific models to create awareness for environmental management.
- To harness non-conventional energy sources from waste materials and save fuel.